![]() |
| Lili climbing the rope at gymnastics |
![]() |
| Lili and Charlotte found this game one Saturday, they didn't know how to play it , so they just stacked them and hit it down, over and over again. |
![]() |
| I took a tumble and landed on my elbows one day working out, I thought this one was broke because it swelled up really big and really fast....but it wasn't, I'm just a baby! |
![]() |
| Charlotte likes to take my phone and take pictures of herself, I love getting on there and seeing what gems she has left me! |
![]() |
| Jimi likes to dump his toys out of their box, then climb in the box to play with the toys he just dumped out! |
![]() |
| Koops brother and sister in law gave Jimi this chair for Christmas, this is him and Koop watching football together. I never knew Father/Son bonding time could be so cute! |
![]() |
| Jimi loves going to Costco, because he knows he is going to get his own soda..... that is just good parenting right there!! |








No comments:
Post a Comment