P90X week 2
So I know I said I would post a picture once a week, but that is just too much of ME! I decided that once a month would suffice, I am happy to say that I have lost 1 inch off my waist and 1/2 an inch off my bottom! I don't know if I have lost any weight, I don't own a scale, but the next time I'm near one I'll weigh myself and let you all know! It is a killer work out, especially the yoga, but it is fun and I'm a sweaty mess when I'm through.... which is a good sign that it is working well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
good work to you randi- my favorite is core synergistics. hey- I went private with my blog, so if you want an invite, email me anniej18@gmail.com
I am impressed! I need to go out and buy it! Way to go.
Post a Comment