CAUTION.... contruction zone

Kooper is done with work now at 3 p.m. I did not know what to do with him, so I put him to work remodeling our house!! We opened up a door way, redid the banister, and next weekend we are redoing the texture on the ceiling in the family room and laying down wood floor!! I am so excited for my new wood floor, if any of you have been to our house you have seen our SWEET 70's green carpet! ( It will NOT be missed!)

2 comments:

Jeff and Brandi said...

Looks like fun! I don't have a dishwasher either...it is a requirement in our next place!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

is it weird I am leaving a comment on your blog! your family is so cute.
lets just talk about how we used to have sleepovers . . . for a short time there. is that funny because I think it is.