Sunday was Charlotte's 5th birthday. She is my princess, I see those shirts that say, I'm 99.9% sure I'm a Disney princess...this is Charlotte, she even talks like she belongs in a fairy tale, she has been OBSESSED with Frozen since the day she saw it, everything in her life is about Frozen, she has the whole movie memorized along with all the songs. I've been looking for an Elsa dress forever and could not find one that was perfect, so I had one made and it could not have turned out more perfect. I only do birthday parties every other year, so this was her off year, but we still had all the family over for cake, ice cream and presents. 5 THINGS ABOUT CHARLY 5: She loves animals, even if they bite her, she continues to try and love on them 4: She has the cutest little accent, if you didn't know she was born and raised in Utah, you would think she was from Boston 3: She is hilarious, she comes up with some of the funniest things and makes everyone laugh. I am going to miss getting to hear all the funny things that she comes up with when she starts kindergarten 2: She wants to be like her big sister so bad, if Lili plays with her, it ends up being the best day ever for her. 1: She is quite the little dancer, she can't just stand there and talk to you, she has to throw a spin or leap into it while you're trying to carry on a conversation with her.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment