Christmas 2013
I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already. We had a wonderful Christmas, Lili got an I pod and some nice art supplies. Charlotte got a white board, both Frozen princess barbies, a ton of art supplies and a rapunzel doll head. Jimi got a race track, about 500 cars, hulk and Iron man action figures, an Aaron Rodgers jersey and a football. This was the first year that Koop and I decided to get each other something, we usually just focus on getting stuff for the kids, Koop got me a cute sweat outfit, perfume and a Bosu ball, I got him some slouchy beanies and a Fit Bit. We got a ton of stuff from all our family and spent lots of time with them, We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and wish you all a Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment