School evacuation
I got home from picking Charlotte up from dance this morning and there was a message from Lili's school saying that there was a suspicious package found at the Jr. High ( she goes to a Charter school, so the elementary, jr high and high school are all next door to each other) and they have evacuated all 3 schools and to come and pick your children up.....I instantly freaked out, jumped in the car and rushed over to her school. They had the road leading to the school blocked off with fire trucks and I could see a bunch of police cars up at the school, I am loosing it by now, because I don't know what is going on and I can't see any of the kids outside. I get up to the guy who was directing people, he can see that I'm on the verge of losing it and instantly reassures me that everyone is safe, but they had all the kids walk over to the Spanish Fork Sports Park as a precaution....... So, a teacher in the Jr High found a back pack completely wrapped up in duct tape tucked away in a corner this morning, she took a picture of it and showed it to the principal and he flipped the fire alarm, to get everyone out and called the cops. I don't think my blood pressure has gone back to normal all day, I just keep thinking about what could have happened, but thankfully everyone was safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment