Darn that toilet seat!
Charlotte got the toilet seat dropped on her thumb last night....(she did it herself, not sure how?) it had a big bump on the top and at first we thought she had just broken a blood vessel, but it kept getting bigger and bigger, so I took her into the ER, and sure enough she has a fracture across the top of it. She has to have the soft cast on for a couple of days then we have to take her to a sports medicine doctor to see if she needs a hard cast. She was so good for everyone that took care of her in the ER, she kept asking everyone what they were going to be for Halloween! by time we left she had everyone there in love with her! She definitely has learned how to milk her situation, all I've heard today is how she can't do anything because her arm is broken..(.I keep reminding her that it's just her thumb and yes she can do what ever it is I've asked of her!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment