30!!!
Yes, I turned 30 last week! I had the best birthday in the world. My amazing husband got us tickets to see Dave Matthews Band in L.A for the day of my birthday, we drove all day and went straight to the concert, it was the best concert....(.like they always are!.) after, we drove to Dana Point, which is a little surfing town in between L.A and San Diego. We went to a lot of beaches and had dinner with my cousin Nick that lives in San Diego and ate lots of sushi and shopped....it was the best birthday EVER. Thanks to everyone that helped watch our kids and that helped Koop pull this off...( Did I mention that this was all a surprise!!!) and the BIGGEST thanks to my most awesome and loving husband, you are the greatest, I love you Babe. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seriously sooo cool!
Post a Comment