Charlie is so cute!! So I posted the last play of the boys football game, I am not sure if Kooper told you about it. It was crazy, Spanish Fork came ready to play that's for sure. I was glad that we ended the season with such a hard game, it was good for the boys!
Kooper and I have been married for 11 years. Kooper works for Ancestry.com, and is working on getting his computer engineer degree. I am a stay at home mom, or as I like to call it,
A Domestic Goddess! We have three beautiful children. Lili, 9. Charlotte,5. and Jimi,2.
2 comments:
Love,love,love the costumes!!!
Charlie is so cute!! So I posted the last play of the boys football game, I am not sure if Kooper told you about it. It was crazy, Spanish Fork came ready to play that's for sure. I was glad that we ended the season with such a hard game, it was good for the boys!
Post a Comment