Insta Care Sunday
I was making dinner Friday night and went to take a pan off the stove and tweeked my wrist, I didn't think much of it, it hurt, but I didn't think anything was really wrong. On Saturday it was kind of swollen and hurt a lot more, but once again I thought I could not have hurt it that bad moving a pan off the stove, well today it was really swollen and I could barely use it, so I went to Insta Care, the doctor said, I pulled the tendon that connects the thumb to the wrist and all the muscles around it! I am in a splint that is making my life suck... on top of that, Charlotte got a fever this morning and while I was at the doctor Kooper calls me and said that she woke up from her nap with the inside of her mouth red and swollen and he is bringing her down to see the doctor too. She just has a virus, but she feels awful and has not moved off my bed all day, which for her is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment