yay!!!!! so exciting! I am so happy! I just saw the lovely hairdo in the last post and I thought that was pretty good! but this is even more exciting! hope you are feeling great!
Kooper and I have been married for 11 years. Kooper works for Ancestry.com, and is working on getting his computer engineer degree. I am a stay at home mom, or as I like to call it,
A Domestic Goddess! We have three beautiful children. Lili, 9. Charlotte,5. and Jimi,2.
4 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats! Hope your feeling good.
That's so exciting! Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations!! Tyson and I are so excited for you!! I am sure you can't wait to find out what you are having!! I am going to guess a boy :)
yay!!!!! so exciting! I am so happy! I just saw the lovely hairdo in the last post and I thought that was pretty good! but this is even more exciting! hope you are feeling great!
Post a Comment