We took on a big task this weekend... cinnamon rolls! I know it doesn't sound like any big thing, but when you make 6 dozen it ends up being one! The girls were big helpers and it ended up being really fun!
I've been wanting to make cinnamon rolls lately too, but I have to wait until Jason goes out of town so I don't tempt him with their deliciousness. :) I should have come over to your house to tide me over...
Kooper and I have been married for 11 years. Kooper works for Ancestry.com, and is working on getting his computer engineer degree. I am a stay at home mom, or as I like to call it,
A Domestic Goddess! We have three beautiful children. Lili, 9. Charlotte,5. and Jimi,2.
1 comment:
I've been wanting to make cinnamon rolls lately too, but I have to wait until Jason goes out of town so I don't tempt him with their deliciousness. :) I should have come over to your house to tide me over...
Post a Comment