D.R.A.M.A

Lili has had a loose tooth for weeks now and has had it dangling for a couple of days and has refused to pull it out. Today I was looking at it and her gums were turning red and getting swollen around the tooth, so I told her that it needed to come out tonight because it was getting infected. Kooper promised her that if she let him take it out by tying a string to it and the other end to the door it would pop right out..... well it didn't, and she got really upset and hysterical.
For the next hour we tried everything from being loving... to scaring... to threatening her in order to let Koop pull it out, and NOTHING worked, finally we held her down and yanked it out!!...(I really hope child protective services doesn't come after us.) now she thinks it is great, and has been trying to come up with sentences that make her lisp!!

No comments: