I can not believe this is my little girl. She is looking way to old! we compared this picture to last years picture and it looks like a completely different person.
oh my goodness she is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten! I remember meeting her for the first time but she was like um...not even a year old? Love it! Yes we need to get together so you can tell me all your tips on raising little girls :-) maybe you can teach them how to do cart wheels....haha
Kooper and I have been married for 11 years. Kooper works for Ancestry.com, and is working on getting his computer engineer degree. I am a stay at home mom, or as I like to call it,
A Domestic Goddess! We have three beautiful children. Lili, 9. Charlotte,5. and Jimi,2.
2 comments:
She is such a cutie!! Crazy how old she looks.
oh my goodness she is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten! I remember meeting her for the first time but she was like um...not even a year old? Love it! Yes we need to get together so you can tell me all your tips on raising little girls :-) maybe you can teach them how to do cart wheels....haha
Post a Comment