Bloody kick!!
We have a cute neighbor across the street that comes over every night and teaches Lili cheers, Lili was showing Kooper one of the cheers which has a high kick at the end and kicked herself in the face, it instantly started bleeding and being the GREAT dad that Koop is, he ran and got the camera instead of tissue! ( Oh the drama!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!! I totally would have grabbed the camera first to. That is VERY impressive that she can do that. I would totally pull a million muscles if I tried to kick my leg.
After years of Kooper claiming trauma and abuse, I will never again apologize for running for the camera when Kooper was hanging by his underwear from the shelf bracket. I did let him down - after capturing the Kodak moment - and he wasn't bleeding or in pain!
:-)
Post a Comment