Charlotte has been one sick cookie the last week. I took her into the doctor last Thursday with an ear infection, then a couple of days after that she started getting goopy eyes, so I took her in today and she has a bad case of pink eye..... in both eyes. I hate having a sick baby, but I love all the cuddle time I'm getting!( you can't tell very well from these pictures, but Charlys eyes are really swollen, when she woke up this morning her right one was swollen shut.)
Goopy eyes
Charlotte has been one sick cookie the last week. I took her into the doctor last Thursday with an ear infection, then a couple of days after that she started getting goopy eyes, so I took her in today and she has a bad case of pink eye..... in both eyes. I hate having a sick baby, but I love all the cuddle time I'm getting!( you can't tell very well from these pictures, but Charlys eyes are really swollen, when she woke up this morning her right one was swollen shut.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor little babe! She looks adorable even with goopy eyes. I can't get over how beautiful your girls are.
Awww...so sorry. Pink eye is the worst! I hope no one else gets it! We have strep here...plus lots of other drama. Life is so crazy!
Post a Comment