P90X Challenge
I was watching Oprah and she was interviewing Pink and she was asking her how she stays in such good shape (If you saw her performance on the Grammys you know what she is talking about) Pink said she does P90X, I was telling my sister this, and she said that one of our friends who is Mister Healthy and who runs 90 miles a week! he has been doing P90X and said it is the best work out that he has ever done and that he has never been as ripped as he is now! I have the P90X DVD, and have done them here and there, but haven't done the work out plans that go with it, so as total motivation to actually complete the 90 days I am going to be posting pictures of me so everyone can see how I'm progressing! this is so TOTALLY embarrassing, but my hope is that all my blogging friends will give me motivation and if I don't do it you will all give me crap!! I will post a new picture every week starting with todays before shot. P.S. this picture is really bad (not because I'm chubby) but because I did not have anyone here to take it of me so I had to do it myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Randi, that's an awesome idea. You can totally do it. I need some motivation myself!!!
YEAH!!! You will rock it ...and if you don't I will harass you!
You are adorable! And very brave might I add. But then again, if I started off looking as good as you do I would do it to :) Good luck, you are going to kill it!
You are gonna make us all look bad after this...good luck!
Post a Comment