It is a tradition in my family to get pictures with Santa, I have done it every year since we had Lili, but this years picture is by FAR the best picture we have ever gotten.
RANDI!!! What a beautiful family you have. Good work. Your girls look so much like you-they are beautiful. Thanks for commenting so we could catch up and keep in touch. I love it. Happy Holidays!
Kooper and I have been married for 11 years. Kooper works for Ancestry.com, and is working on getting his computer engineer degree. I am a stay at home mom, or as I like to call it,
A Domestic Goddess! We have three beautiful children. Lili, 9. Charlotte,5. and Jimi,2.
6 comments:
AHHH I love it ...they look beautiful!
Great picture! Where did you go to see Santa?
That picture is great. They both look so dang cute!
RANDI!!!
What a beautiful family you have. Good work. Your girls look so much like you-they are beautiful. Thanks for commenting so we could catch up and keep in touch. I love it. Happy Holidays!
That is adorable! I love it. My Santa pictures never turn out that cute. Your girls are so cute!
Such a cute picture!! I am hoping that Chanel will not cry this time!! Cute Santa too. Where did you guys go?
Post a Comment