We heard today that our car is totaled:( I am not a happy girl right now, we payed off that car last spring and it has been VERY nice not having a car payment, we are very anti debt and now we have to get back into it.
Bummer! You can check into the church's fleet cars. They sell them once they get to a certain age and they are well taken care of. Same thing with BYU. 2 of the 4 cars we've owned in our marriage have been from BYU. Hopefully the insurance money will help out.
Kooper and I have been married for 11 years. Kooper works for Ancestry.com, and is working on getting his computer engineer degree. I am a stay at home mom, or as I like to call it,
A Domestic Goddess! We have three beautiful children. Lili, 9. Charlotte,5. and Jimi,2.
2 comments:
Bummer! You can check into the church's fleet cars. They sell them once they get to a certain age and they are well taken care of. Same thing with BYU. 2 of the 4 cars we've owned in our marriage have been from BYU. Hopefully the insurance money will help out.
Bummer! Sorry I missed your call today. Dylan and I were napping. I had to work tonight so we slept the majority of the day!
Post a Comment