(Keep in mind while I'm telling this story that Lili is only 5 years old!!) I'm in doing my hair yesterday and I see Lili walk by with a piece of paper and some tape, so I go see what she is doing and I see this picture on her door, I asked her what it is and she proceeds to tell me that this is a picture of me and that it says that I'm no longer welcome in her room!! As I'm holding back the laughter I ask her( why is mommy not aloud in your room?) and she sais it's because I won't let her watch her toons as long as she wants anymore and that I am a mean mommy, so I'm not aloud in her room. Can you imagine my life when she is a teenager? I'm thinking military school!!! ( Do you like that I look like a monster in the picture? it's my favorite part)
NO MOMMIES ALLOWED
(Keep in mind while I'm telling this story that Lili is only 5 years old!!) I'm in doing my hair yesterday and I see Lili walk by with a piece of paper and some tape, so I go see what she is doing and I see this picture on her door, I asked her what it is and she proceeds to tell me that this is a picture of me and that it says that I'm no longer welcome in her room!! As I'm holding back the laughter I ask her( why is mommy not aloud in your room?) and she sais it's because I won't let her watch her toons as long as she wants anymore and that I am a mean mommy, so I'm not aloud in her room. Can you imagine my life when she is a teenager? I'm thinking military school!!! ( Do you like that I look like a monster in the picture? it's my favorite part)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So funny! Just wait until they make your mother's day present at school...I bet you'll get some laughs from that one too. I sure did.
That is freaking hilarious. I am cracking up right now. She is quite the girl. I hope Charlotte is just like her! Can't wait for the teen years... There will be lots of stories!
Lili the princess did that? Wow, I think grandma will be having a lot of heart-to-hearts with her when she is a teenager! Let's make a deal, you help me get through the next few years with Hayli, I'll help you with Lili.
Post a Comment