Lucky Mommy
I am one of the luckiest mommies in the world......I have a husband that can do little girls hair!! I love when we're running behind and I can ask Kooper to do Lili's hair and know that it will look good when it is done. Or when I'm gone and he needs to take her somewhere and I don't have to worry about her looking like a homeless orphan because he can do her hair just as good or sometimes better than I could. The other picture is Charlotte in the hallway watching Lili get her hair done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Forget the kids' hair! If my husband could do hair I'd make him do mine!! ;) You are lucky though that he can help that way.
Seriously you've got some serious hook ups when it comes to hair! I tried to picture Dave doing Lydia's hair and couldn't even keep a straight face. I LOVE my hair. You are amazing!!! Dave said it turned out just like he hoped it would and Lydia and Isaac had a ball. We'll bring somthing to replenish your treat drawer next time. Love the Halloween pictures too.
Post a Comment