The last 10 days

Kooper's mom and dad went to Germany for 10 days and asked us to stay at their house and watch his little brother and sister, we had lots of fun hanging out and driving them everywhere!! I also got to see friends that live up there that I don't get to see much now that we live down at the other end of the valley. These are just a few of the pictures from that week.

2 comments:

Chablis said...

HEY! I don't think you're private yet...cause I just was browsing. But will you add me to your list?? chablisadams@gmail.com

xo

Beck said...

Hey loser you were suppose to call me when you were here. I thought we were going to get together?? I saw you called the other day and sorry I never got back to you. We were in california and just got back. I will call you soon.