Charlotte

I can't believe my baby is 3 months old today, the time goes by way to fast, she had her check up last week and she is 13.6 pounds and 24 inches long. She is over the 50th percentile in everything. She is already trying to sit up and roll over. The doctor was amazed at how strong she is.

3 comments:

Beck said...

What a stinkin cutie! Yes if your wondering I know I still suck as a friend. Hope your doing good. Your kids are darling and you are my new hero. I cant believe you ran a 10k just after having a baby. I cant even do that. Please come and be my personal trainer!!

Chablis said...

She's SO pretty! I think she looks a lot like Lilly

Amy said...

She is getting so big. I feel like I am looking at Lily. But she looks a lot like you too!! Yay, a kid that looks like you!