CONGRATULATIONS! She is so darling. I wish we were there to give her (and you guys!) some hugs. I've never seen such a perfect little head! Be sure and show her a picture of us so she'll recognize us when we finally make it out there! :)
She is so super cute! Sorry I didn't make it to see you again. Dylan and I will have come by one afternoon after you are settled and in a routine! Love you
Randi, Congrats!! Thanks for the comment on our blog! I am glad I have your blog address now so I can keep updated! I have talked to the girls and knew you were having a girl and she is beautiful!! Take care!!
Kooper and I have been married for 11 years. Kooper works for Ancestry.com, and is working on getting his computer engineer degree. I am a stay at home mom, or as I like to call it,
A Domestic Goddess! We have three beautiful children. Lili, 9. Charlotte,5. and Jimi,2.
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! She is so darling. I wish we were there to give her (and you guys!) some hugs. I've never seen such a perfect little head! Be sure and show her a picture of us so she'll recognize us when we finally make it out there! :)
Soooooooooo cute!!! Yay for you guys
She's adorable! (of course) I'll be calling soon to come see her in person.
Congrats! She is adorable. Two girls are a ton of fun!
Congratulations!! I was excited to hear you had the baby and even more excited to see pics! She is so cute, can't wait to meet her!
Charlotte is a cutie! Congrats!!
She is so super cute! Sorry I didn't make it to see you again. Dylan and I will have come by one afternoon after you are settled and in a routine! Love you
Im so happy for you guys. I would love to take baby pictures. She is a doll. I love new borns. I caint to see you guys.
Randi, Congrats!! Thanks for the comment on our blog! I am glad I have your blog address now so I can keep updated! I have talked to the girls and knew you were having a girl and she is beautiful!! Take care!!
Post a Comment