Braxton Hicks ALREADY
Okay maybe its been to long since I've had a baby, but 32 weeks seems way to early to be having Braxton Hicks contractions. I didn't start getting them with Lili until 1 week before I had her, but this past week I've been having them daily. I'm secretly hoping this means she going to come like 2 weeks early!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Boy! You are getting close, Randi! Can't wait to meet the new little baby girl this summer! :)
Randi, it's been forever since I've seen you guys. I hated Braxton Hicks contractions too...I think I started getting mine at lik week 24, best wishes to you with this baby too! She's going to be beautiful addition to your already beautiful family!!!
wow i had no idea you were that far along. Do you have any names picked out. I love new born babies. I would love to see you guys. You need to come to our art show. There will be cool art to see and good food. p.s. the floating baby on your blog is creepy.
Maybe even three weeks early!!!
Post a Comment