For those of you that I haven't talked to or who haven't looked at this blog, we are pregnant and are having a girl. Her name is going to be Charlotte D. Barton. Lots of people have been asking me what the D stands for, it stands for three very special people.
1. Koopers grandma Dore'
2. My grandma Dorothy
3. My dad Dee
There are so many people that mean so much to us that we could not decide which one of them to name her after, and luckily D is the initial for a lot of them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations Randi!! I LOVE the name Charlotte. Lili is so pretty, Charlotte is bound to be too!
Love the name!! Thanks again for the cookies. Love ya
Thanks so much for the Christmas treats! The cookies were so yummy!!!
Hello Kooper and Randi! Hope you had a great Christmas!! Charlotte is a cute name. Congratulations!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Two girls is so fun. I love the name:)
Post a Comment