The dime (we think)
I had just put Lili and Sydney down for their naps and was settling down for my two hours of MY time and Lili comes running out of my bedroom crying, her nose was bleeding and I thought she had just done some vigorous picking! so I went to get her a tissue and she starts crying harder and finally tells me that she had put something up her nose, I look up her nostril and it looks like there is a dime up there, and I mean WAY up there. I called Kooper and told him to meet me at the doctors office because Lili started freaking out when I said I had to take her to the doctor. We get to the doctors and Kooper keeps trying to get Lili to tell him what she put up her nose and all she would tell us is that is was small and shiny!!so we finally see the doctor and he uses all his little instuments to look up her nose and can't see anything, so we think she sniffed hard enough to make it go back through her sinuses and down her throat, so now we're hoping it will just come out later!!! Moral of the the story is never think your kids are past the age of seeing how far up their little noses they can shove stuff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is hilarious!!!! She's a crack up. Happy birthday!
That is to funny. Just know that it never stops. Jed did the same thing with a bean but he was in High School!! She is to cute! Hope you are doing good. Sorry Im such a loser of a friend. We need to ge together!
Post a Comment